1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Personal information you disclose to us
Besides the information provided by you, herein called ‘personal information’ we collect some other information about you, herein called ‘other information’. Under certain circumstances and depending on applicable law, some of this Other Information may constitute Personal Information. Personal Information together with Other Information is hereinafter referred to as “User Information”. We collect user information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites or Apps, when participating in activities on the Sites or Apps or otherwise contacting us. The User information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The User information we collect can include the following:
We collect personal data that you provide while registering on our platform such as name, email address, phone number, education, occupation, city, etc.
We collect passwords, One Time Passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, we collect some additional information, including billing address, credit card number or payment instrument, credit card expiration date and tracking information from checks or money orders.
Social Media Data.
Our Service allows you to register with or connect using social networking platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others. We may collect personal data you choose to allow us to access through their APIs. All User information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such user information. By choosing to provide this personal data, you consent to our processing of that data.
Information automatically collected
When you use our Sites or Apps, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information includes:
- Mobile Device ID. Your mobile device’s unique ID number.
- Geographic Location. Your mobile device’s geographic location.
- Device Information/Specifications. Technical information about your computer or mobile device (e.g., type of device, web browser or operating system, IP address) to analyse trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information.
- Activity Within the Service. When you use the Service, we may collect personal data as you take actions within the service, such as users you have interacted with and how you use the Service. Collecting this information allows us to provide the service and helps us improve our Service by refining our recommendation algorithm, diagnosing bugs or issues, developing new features, and monitoring for behaviour that violates our Terms of Service.
- Cookies. We may use and allow others to use “cookies” (a small piece of data stored on your computer’s hard drive) to know if you’ve used or visited our Service. We use this to offer you services such as authenticating you, remembering your preferences and settings, analysing site traffic and trends, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, allowing you to use social features and how you can better control their use, through your browser settings and other tools.
- Log Files. This may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system information.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”), are small, transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our services for our users, collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behaviour of our customers, such as whether an email has been opened or acted upon.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, with your consent. We use user information collected via our Sites or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your user information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process
- To facilitate matches
- To fulfil and manage your subscriptions
- To post testimonials
- To deliver targeted advertising to you
- To administer surveys or reach out to you
- To request feedback and respond to customer service requests
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
We may use also your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites or Apps, products, services, marketing and your experience, direct marketing, research (including marketing research), network and information security, fraud prevention, and enforcing or defending against legal claims, provide, maintain, and improve our overall business.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
4. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your user information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your user information, transmission of user information to and from our Sites or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not target or allow persons less than 18 years of age to use our services, and we do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian who discovers that your child has provided us with information without your consent, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly delete such information from our files.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You can directly take steps to unsubscribe to the newsletters that you receive from us. Please allow fifteen to thirty business days for change to take effect. On some services, pertaining to transactional communication, you may continue to receive emails as a part of our services.
- If you are an EU resident, you may have certain rights including:
- The right not to provide your Personal Information to us;
- The right to access your Personal Information;
- The right to request erasure, or restricting of Processing of your Personal Information;
- The right to have your Personal Information transferred to another controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to lodge complaints with supervisory authorities.
We may require proof of or need to verify your identity before we can give effect to these rights. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by sending an email to email@example.com
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Contact us through email : firstname.lastname@example.org